We’re looking for volunteer event staff to help us run the CURL Spring Conference on Friday, April 3, in the Great Hall.
The CURL Spring Conference showcases student research in talk, poster, and digital display formats alongside a keynote speaker and CURL Fellowship presentations.
Volunteer event staff are needed in advance for setup and the day of the conference for tech support, welcome/registration desk, and set up/clean up. Positions are flexible, with time slots available between 8:30AM-4:00PM, and are co-curricular record approved.
Event staff are invited to a brief orientation before the event. All event staff are welcome to lunch and snacks at the conference, and they will receive a Huron t-shirt and a gift card in thanks from CURL!
If interested, please email Fernando at firstname.lastname@example.org with ALL of the following:
- Your year and program
- A role you are interested in: tech support, welcome/registration desk, and/or set up/clean up.
- Your availability between 8:30AM-4:00PM on April 3, 2020.
- Your availability for a brief orientation on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, March 31: Orientations available between 2-4PM
- Wednesday, April 1: Orientations available between 12-2PM.
Thanks so much for your help in making the CURL Spring Conference the best it can be!